Random Access Automatic Coagulation Analyser
A .SAMPLE AND STANDARD MANAGEMENT
1. Uses standard plasma / Calibration plasma with
automatic dilution according to set dilution scheme.
2 Independent arm and needle with precise movements
for sample and reagent handling
3 Needles with automatic liquid level detection fun
ction (Liquid level sensing), Efficient washing of
needles/ probe internally and externally.
4 Accurate pipetting of reagent and sample using
5 Intelligent automatic Random and STAT access fa
B REAGENT MANAGEMENT
1. Inventory analysis by no. of samples/test, no. o
f standards/test no. of QC run/test. Future tips
for shortage of reagent and cuvette, calculating
the amount of reagent automatically according to th
e current requirements for the number of test sampl
es, avoiding interruption
2. Complete management of Quality Control for reage
nt (Levy Jennings) graph with number of determinati
ons, STDEV and %CV information.
3. Facility to monitor reagent expiry date, reagent
supplier details, reagent manufacturer
4. Extensive curve fitting software (Linear, PT to
PT), complete settings and measurements of standard
5. Low dead volume of reagent
6. Efficient thermal control to keep reagent at 8-1
C PATIENT DATA MANAGEMENT
1. Saving of patient results with automatic patient
ID generation with complete information of date, t
ime, results, remarks.
2. Automatic Patient report generation using sample
ID.Report editing as per user settings.
3. Patient report printing on external printer.
4. Duplicate sample testing, average and report res
ult for PT, APTT and Fibrinogen.
D SAFETY MANAGEMENT
1. Liquid level sensing for reagent and sample
2. Movement sensors for moving arm
E. WASTE MANAGEMENT
1. Non contact sensing of waste liquid levels to pr
2. Early warning system for wash solution level and
waste solution level.
Buy random access automatic coagulation analyser
Or contact the seller
in section "Instruments installation and diagnostic"
View also products categories "Devices without external power supply"