(sonicator,ultrasonic homogenizers,ultrasonic processor,ultrasonic cell crusher,ultrasonic cell disrupter)
- Power: 120w to 1800w
- Acommpany probe:Φ20
- Optional variable probe Φ25/28
- Crushing capacity 550-1200ml
- Duty ratio 0.1-99.%
- power 220/110± 5%
- N/W(KG):19.24 G/W:34.29
- Packing size:53.4*29.5*43.5CM
- Model : ATP 120 S
- Ultrasonic Power : 120W ( Average )
- Ultrasonic Frequency : 20+2 HKz
- Processor Controller with time Operation in : Micro Processor based Programmable Timer Two Digit Display is Provided for Selecting On Off Time and Total time of Processing Cyclic Mode
- Probe Tips : Detachable type made of SS 304 Grade 10mm dia or 12mm Dia and 20mm Dia
- Cyclic Mode on : Maximum on time 15 Seconds no clamping off time
- Ultrasonic Horn : Is made of SS 304 Grade and is fitted with PZT Transformer.
- Ultrasonic Generator Tuning : Is Housed in a separate box. It has auto facility & the required control Unit
- Standard Accessories : Stand for Ultrasonic Probe Sonicator & Jack type for sample Placement.
Ultrasonic Atomizer ATP 150
- Electrical Supply: 240 V, AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 1 Phase.
- Ultrasonic Supply: 150 Watts plus
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 20 plus / 33 KHz (plus or minus 3KHz.)
- Process Control: Micro-processor based Programmable timer with display is provided for selecting ON time, OFF time & Total Time of processor operation in Cyclic mode.
- Cyclic Mode: Maximum ON time 15 seconds, no clamping on OFF time.
- Processor Tips: Detachable type made of TITANIUM of 1mm & 2 mm Dia. nozzle
- Ultrasonic Horn: Is made of Titanium & is fitted with PZT Transducer.
- Ultrasonic Generator:Is housed in a separate cabinet. It has Auto-tuning & the control Panel is provided on the outer panel.
- Standard Accessories: Stand for Ultrasonic Atomizer & table Jack Type for sample placement
- Construction: Ultrasonic Processor Horn with Titanium is one part & Ultrasonic Generator is in a cabinet with all control switches & display.
- With 2 Nos. of flow inlet in opposite direction in the Titanium Tip.
- One PTFE Sleeve with air in annulus (i.e between sleeve & tip)