With only two major components, the FULLY SPLIT MECHANICAL SEAL simplifies installation without requiring equipment tear down. Semi-cartridge rotating and stationary assemblies eliminate equipment measurements and handling of small intricate components, including seal faces and gaskets. Innovative design with enhanced pressure capability makes the SP-56 ideal for paper mills, waste water treatment facilities, soda ash processing and light chemical plants.
- No need to completely dismantle the pump and primary driver for seal installation. The FULLY SPLIT MECHANICAL SEAL installs around the shaft, outside the seal chamber.
- Easy installation with minimal effort due to the unitized component, semi-cartridge design.
- Product leakage across the faces is minimized by maintaining rotor and stator face squareness with a robust, extended rotor assembly.
- The FULLY SPLIT MECHANICAL SEAL can handle mixer equipment run outs up to .060 inch (1.5 mm) TIR radial shaft movement, accommodating demanding mixer characteristics.
- The optimized FULLY SPLIT MECHANICAL SEAL face loading of Mechanical Face Seal maintains face to face seal contact even during fluctuating pressure conditions that otherwise could cause leakage.
- High viscosity media can be a challenge to friction driven faces. The FULLY SPLIT MECHANICAL SEAL has direct drive pins in the faces for positive sealing integrity.
Buy fully split mechanical seal
Or contact the seller
in section "Seals"