The Luft-roto plus SII fabric dyeing machine represents a significant development in short liquor ratio dyeing technology, at the same time meeting today's demands for environmental friendly and cost effective production.
High performance blower for fabric transport, rope opening and plaitingInner rotating fabric chamber for smooth and secure fabric transport
- The opportunity for rapid dyeing using high air and liquor flow, combined with fast heating and cooling rates
- Analog dosing
Programmable automated dosing of dyes and chemicals using time and curves (also possible under HT conditions)
- Machine control via an industrial PC
- Minimum liquor ratio 1:2
- Fabric speeds of up to 600 m/min
- Available designed for operating temperatures of up to 95°C or 140°C
- 1 to 6 fabric chambers per machine
- Nominal chamber capacities 100 kg, 180 kg and 250 kg
(a plaiter is standard on 180 and 250 kg machines)Buy fabric dyeing machineryOrderOr contact the sellerin section "Dyeing of fabrics"